Multiple Recruitment for Forklift Operators in Canada
Canada is a country in the far north region of North America, bordered by the United States and Atlantic ocean to the west. It is the second-largest nation by surface area in the world today. Canada’s economy is mainly based on natural resources and the country exports a high number of products that are highly priced in the United States.
Recent surveys have proven that it’s the dream of many job seekers all over the world to work in the country due to its attractive wages and other awesome benefits. It’s also known as one of the best countries in the world for immigrants all over the world. The country interdicts any form of discrimination whatsoever throughout its recruitment process.
We currently have series of job openings for part-time and full-time employment seekers for Forklift Operators from all over the world. It’s pertinent to demonstrate a strong work ethic, have impeccable attention to detail, and can function effectively with little or no supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively operate the forklift in loading and offloading of packages
- Sorting and moving of packages within the warehouse
- Perform effective care and maintenance of the forklift
- Ensure a safe, clean and organized workplace
- Effectively comply with company’s and health regulations
- Execute perfectly all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- Educational qualification will be an added advantage
- Forklift driving certification is required
- Effective interaction skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Able to meet the work demand
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to work on flexible schedule
- A good and keen eye for details
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can function effectively under little or no supervision