Recruitment for Office Assistants in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates is an Arabic speaking country located in Southwest Asia on the Persian Gulf. The United Arab Emirates (or the UAE) is an oil-rich Middle Eastern country located in the south of the Arabian Peninsula on the Gulf of Oman, consisting of seven autonomous emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaidah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, and Ajman. The United Arab Emirates has one of the most stable economies in the region, using oil as its main source of revenue.
Recent surveys have proven that it’s the dream of many job seekers all over the world to work in the country due to its attractive wages and other awesome benefits. It’s also known as one of the best countries in the world for immigrants all over the world. The country interdicts any form of discrimination whatsoever throughout its recruitment process.
We currently have series of job openings for part-time and full-time employment seekers for Office Assistants from all over the world. It’s pertinent to demonstrate a strong work ethic, have impeccable attention to detail, and can function effectively with little or no supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Courteously and professional welcoming of guest to the organization
- Effective and accurate resolving of guest complaints and inquiries
- Providing on-time support and guidance to guest
- Ensure a safe, clean and organized workplace
- Timely scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Perform various clerical and administrative tasks
- Effectively comply with organization’s policies and regulations
- Effectively answer and direct incoming calls to the appropriate quarters.
- Execute perfectly all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Plumbing certification
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Able to meet the work demand
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to work on flexible schedule
- A good and keen eye for details
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can function effectively under little or no supervision