Multiple Recruitment for Flight Attendants in Canada
Canada is a country in the far north region of North America, bordered by the United States and Atlantic ocean to the west. It is the second-largest nation by surface area in the world today. Canada’s economy is mainly based on natural resources and the country exports a high number of products that are highly priced in the United States.
Recent surveys have proven that it’s the dream of many job seekers all over the world to work in the country due to its attractive wages and other awesome benefits. It’s also known as one of the best countries in the world for immigrants all over the world. The country interdicts any form of discrimination whatsoever throughout its recruitment process.
We currently have series of job openings for part-time and full-time employment seekers for Flight Attendant from all over the world. It’s pertinent to demonstrate a strong work ethic, have impeccable attention to detail, and can function effectively with little or no supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist passengers in the loading of the luggage on board
- Guide and direct passengers to their seat on the airplane
- Ensure the security and safety of passengers
- Educate passengers on safety and emergency precaution
- Effectively comply with company’s and health regulations
- Execute perfectly all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Strong and energetic
- Effective interaction skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Able to meet the work demand
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to work on flexible schedule
- A good and keen eye for details
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can function effectively under little or no supervision