Recruitment for Receptionist in the United States of America
The United States of America is a very important nation in North America. The country has one of the strongest and most stable economies in all of the world. It is internationally recognized as one of the strongest and most stable countries in the world. It is considered a leading and respected member of the international community.
Recent surveys have proven that it’s the dream of many job seekers all over the world to work in the country due to its attractive wages and other awesome benefits. It’s also known as one of the best countries in the world for immigrants all over the world. The country interdicts any form of discrimination whatsoever throughout its recruitment process.
We currently have series of job openings for part-time and full-time employment seekers for Receptionist from all over the world. It’s pertinent to demonstrate a strong work ethic, have impeccable attention to detail, and can function effectively with little or no supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Courteously and professional welcoming of guest to the organization
- Effective and accurate resolving of guest complaints and inquiries
- Providing on-time support and guidance to guest
- Ensure a safe, clean and organized workplace
- Effectively comply with organization’s policies and regulations
- Effectively answer and direct incoming calls to the appropriate quarters.
- Execute perfectly all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Computer skills with appropriate certification
- Able to meet the work demand
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to work on flexible schedule
- A good and keen eye for details
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can function effectively under little or no supervision